DOG SITTER & DOG DAY CARE
HAPPY LITTLE DOGS
New Forest Dog Sitter. Dog day care, dog boarding & sleepovers at ‘Happy Little Dogs’, Burley in the New Forest, means your little dog will live in our family home with no other dogs whilst you are away.
We started home dog boarding and doggy daycare five years ago and as we no longer have dogs of our own, we absolutely love meeting and looking after so many wonderful dogs. Becoming part of the family they are sure to receive plenty of care and attention and plenty of cuddles! Surrounded by a large garden and fields (with fenced play area) and with direct access onto the New Forest there are plenty of choices for daily exercise. After Forest or garden walks and play, snuggling up by the Aga for a snooze is a popular pastime! Many come back every year to spend their annual holiday here; others are day visitors, often for Peppa Pig World; whilst those that live locally are regular visitors throughout the year. Happy Little Dogs is regularly inspected and licensed by the New Forest District Council - No. 1147/5
Now offering dog boarding, daycare, evening care and doggy sleepovers we provide your dog with a family home whilst you are away and with no other dogs. Daycare is very popular with visitors looking for a dog créche whilst spending the day at Paultons Park & Peppa Pig World. It is also very useful for visitors to the New Forest (on the Hampshire & Dorset border) bringing their dogs on holiday but wishing to spend a dog-free day shopping in West Quay, Southampton, Gunwharf Quays in Portsmouth or Bournemouth; visiting the Mary Rose Museum or the Beaulieu Motor Museum or a host of other attractions in the area. Evening Care and Doggy Sleepovers enable holidaymakers to enjoy the New Forest with their dog during the day but have an evening out or stay in hotels, without a dog, overnight. Dogs are dropped off every evening and collected later that night (up to 11pm) or the following morning.
We are within walking distance of The Burley Manor Hotel, Moorhill House Hotel, The Burley Inn, The White Buck Inn and numerous Bed & Breakfasts in Burley and within a short drive of The Balmer Lawn Hotel and Rhinefield House Hotel in Brockenhurst. The Montagu Arms and Master Builder’s Hotel in Beaulieu are also within reach. The above are a few of the many popular wedding venues in the New Forest and if you would like your dog with you at part of your wedding celebration or nearby to join you afterwards on your honeymoon, suitable drop off and pick up times can be arranged.
DAY & NIGHT
MAX 24 HRS
1 dog £20
2 dogs £30
3 dogs £40
MAX 8 HRS
1 dog £15
2 dogs £25
3 dogs £35
MAX 6 HRS
1 dog £15
2 dogs £25
3 dogs £35
MAX 15 HRS
1 dog £15
2 dogs £25
3 dogs £35
Terms & Conditions
- 1) We only take 1 small dog at a time (or 2 or 3 from the same family) up to Springer Spaniel size.
- 2) Please bring your dog’s health record to include an up-to-date vaccination certificate and worming/flea/tick treatment; bed/crate; food; collar; lead and any other items you would like your dog to have - raincoat, toys, dog chews etc. I have water & food bowls but you are welcome to bring your own if you prefer.
- 3) Please ensure that your dog is clean. We don’t accept bitches in season or uncastrated males. We reserve the right to refuse any dog that does not meet these requirements.
- 4) Cancellations must be made via phone, text or email as soon as possible.
- 5) We reserve the right to return or kennel your dog (at your expense) should it behave aggressively.
- 6) If your dog requires veterinary care we will firstly try your emergency number but reserve the right to call a vet in an emergency. A signed registration form giving your permission and agreement to pay the veterinary fees incurred will be required.
- 7) We take every precaution to look after your dog but cannot be held responsible or liable for any injury, illness or death whilst in our care.
- 8) Should you fail to collect your dog, after making every attempt to contact you over time, we ultimately reserve the right to re-home your dog.
- 9) All dogs are left entirely at your own risk & your signed registration form will be filed to apply to your first & any subsequent bookings.
Thank you so much for looking after Ollie at the weekend. We're delighted that he settled so quickly with you in your lovely home. We wouldn't hesitate to recommend Happy Little Dogs and Ollie hopes to be back to see you soon!
Just wanted you to know how grateful we are for your kindness. Not only did Charlie have a wonderful time enjoying your company & beautiful surroundings, we were able to spend time with our friends visiting areas that we would have been unable to do if Charlie was with us.
Thank you again. We will certainly be in touch if we are in the area and will definitely be recommending Happy Little Dogs to our doggie friends!
Thank you so much for having Jasper. He has obviously been very well looked after. We will be very keen to use you again!
Thanks for looking after Pickle while we spent the day at Paultons Park. As soon as we dropped him off we knew he was going to be well looked after and were able to spend the day having fun with the family without worrying. Many thanks.
Thank you for having Meeka. She totally enjoyed her time with you & your family. I was certainly very happy & relaxed that she was with you. Hope all your little visitors are as happy & we will be in touch when we plan another visit to the Forest area. Thanks again.
Just wanted to say thank you so much for looking after our girls while we went out for the day. Such a relief knowing they were having a good day too! Many thanks.
We had already planned a trip to the Isle of Wight when we realised that Peppa Pig World was en route and too good an opportunity to miss for our little girl. We had our dog with us & needed somewhere safe & homely to leave him. With people that would care for him (for those few hours) as we would.
We couldn’t have dreamed of a better place than Happy Little Dogs. Paddy was very at home in the rural ‘chocolate box’ location - it is doggie & human heaven.
You have a lovely home, a lovely way with our dog & if we’re in the area again we couldn’t think of anyone better to care for our dog. Thanks again
Thank you for looking after Gem so brilliantly again - it is such a relief to know that she is happy when we are away and so very excited when she arrives at your house!
Thank you so much. The dogs were so happy to visit you. It was so kind of you to take them at such short notice. We do appreciate it!
Customers’ photos & comments